Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas


We spent Christmas with my family. Santa brought Miles a tricycle. He LOVES his new bike. Santa brought me some new pajamas and lotion (thank you Santa!!!) and even Joey got a few little somethings from him so I guess we all made the good list. After presents were open grandpa and Miles read a story together which I thought was very cute. As a side note, since Joey's been home from work and the holidays are upon us I stopped going on my morning "stay in shape for labor" walks. I plan to start up again tomorrow (I've only got 3 months left so there's no time to waste!). I love Christmas, but I also like getting back to the old swing of things after it's over.

2 comments:

Debbie Jones said...

Tiffany,
It was so great to have you with us for Christmas. Thank you so much for coming!
MOM

Becky said...

I'm glad you had a nice Christmas. By the way, I sent you guys a Christmas card, but it was returned. I don't know why I had the wrong address! :(