"May we see the light of Christ in others constantly and help them see it in themselves" ~Mark A. Bragg
Congratulations you guys. It's a pretty amazing thing to see huh? I don't think it ever becomes routine no matter how many children you have.
How exciting! I remember Morgan's first ultrasound...we wanted to know what we were having, but couldn't find out, so we got a cute profile picture just like this one. Can't wait until April!
I think it's going to be a girl:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congratulations you guys. It's a pretty amazing thing to see huh? I don't think it ever becomes routine no matter how many children you have.
How exciting! I remember Morgan's first ultrasound...we wanted to know what we were having, but couldn't find out, so we got a cute profile picture just like this one. Can't wait until April!
I think it's going to be a girl:)
Post a Comment