Hailey Brooke Hancock was born Easter morning, March 23rd, at 4:06 a.m. weighing in at 6 lbs. 12 oz. and stretching 19" long. Her looks remind us of Miles but she's got her own unique look about her. One thing we already find funny about her is that she falls asleep with her mouth wide open.
Tiffany had been having steady contractions since Friday night and was admitted at the Women's Center close to 7 p.m. on Saturday evening. Today the girls arrived home to a clean house the boys prepared for them.
The big question has been "How has Miles taken to his new little sister?" He loves having her. While driving with daddy whenever Miles mentioned mommy he was sure to talk about baby too. He had fun trying to find her in the house. He jumps to his feet when he hears her near. Before he went to bed this evening -- his first night with his little sister in the house -- he waved good night to her in her bassinet.


Mommy. Hailey.


Dad,Mom,Baby,& Doc. Daddy & Hailey.


Snoozin' Miles kissing his sister.


Our family Miles checking out his Easter goods.
Miles having fun with his new best friend.




Tiffany had been having steady contractions since Friday night and was admitted at the Women's Center close to 7 p.m. on Saturday evening. Today the girls arrived home to a clean house the boys prepared for them.
The big question has been "How has Miles taken to his new little sister?" He loves having her. While driving with daddy whenever Miles mentioned mommy he was sure to talk about baby too. He had fun trying to find her in the house. He jumps to his feet when he hears her near. Before he went to bed this evening -- his first night with his little sister in the house -- he waved good night to her in her bassinet.
Mommy. Hailey.
Dad,Mom,Baby,& Doc. Daddy & Hailey.
Snoozin' Miles kissing his sister.
Our family Miles checking out his Easter goods.
Miles having fun with his new best friend.
10 comments:
Congratulations!!! I have been thinking a lot about you and I was actually going to call and see how you are. I won't now for a few days. She is so beautiful, and I am so glad that miles is enamored with her. You look great too BTW!
Congrats! She is an adorable baby. I hope you are all doing great!
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Definitely an easter to remember! And a great reason to miss Primary! :-)
Lots of love,
Stephanie
So exciting! She's adorable. I sent your gift in the mail yesterday, but BEWARE and read the card taped to the outside first. You'll get a kick out of what Brian did. Oh, and tell me what you think when you open it. I'm anxious to find out your reaction!
What a happy family. I'm glad mom and baby are doing well. Hailey is precious! Congratulations.
I really really like the name you guys gave her. Miles looks like he is going to be a great big brother. Can't wait to see you all when you come out for the family reunion!
Congratulations! I have the most beautiful grandchildren in the world!
--Grandmother of Miles and Hailey
Beautiful baby! Beautiful family! You guys do good work. Glad to hear everyone is home and happy and healthy.
congrats! She's a doll! how fun!
Congratulations! That's so cute she sleeps with her mouth open. She is beautiful!
Post a Comment