Is not as hard as I thought it would be!! What a relief! Hailey's eating every two hours during the day and sleeping more at night. Good job Hailey! She goes in to the pediatrician next Friday and I'm hoping she'll tip the scales past seven pounds. (She was 6 pounds 5 ounces when we left the hospital.)
Miles is the sweetest big brother. He loves to help me take care of her and he checks on her when she's napping (ummm, not so great because she wakes up) but his intentions are good.
I love these kids so much. Ahhh, now that they are fast asleep I'm going to take a shower, shave my legs, paint my toe nails, and relax with Joey. You know--have a little "mommy time." (Consistent, daily mommy time is crucial with two kids under the age of two.)
I have pictures and stories of the past two weeks to upload and share, but I'm too exhausted to do it tonight so I'll get it done this weekend....
4 comments:
I am so glad things are going well. Keep getting that mommy time, and things will always work out in the end.
You are such a great mom. You really have it all together. I am proud of you.
Love, MOM
Hey Tiffany!! I'm happy to hear you are adjusting well! I can't wait to see that baby!!
Yes, get your rest and your mommy time! Sounds like you are handling things very well.
Post a Comment