I am really thankful for all the dads in my life.
Dad, thanks for teaching me not to be scared of the dark, picking me up from kindergarten, spending one Christmas day putting together doll houses for Amber and me (that was my favorite Christmas), and teaching me to have a positive mental attitude and to always try my best.
Dad-in-law, thanks for teaching Joey so many good things as he grew up. Thanks for helping us to fix our cars when they don't work, lending us your car at times, and even coming to our house on occasion to watch Miles so we could go on an occasional date.
Joey, you save me every day. I couldn't do what I do without you. It's a lot easier to be a mom with a good guy by my side!
Happy Fathers day!
1 comment:
Thank you Tiffany. Dad doesn't usually read blogs (not a guy thing) but he will really enjoy and appreciate your kind words. (I sent him the link). Love you so much Tiffany. I so enjoyed spending the day with you and your delightful children.
Love, MOM
Post a Comment