
Our ward had a luau. It was lots of fun! They served fresh pig that had been roasted all day long (I'm not kidding! I heard the pigs had been alive that morning!!) Yes, I did try some. They had lots of things to do including a photo booth. Miles thought the football would be a good addition to the leis and surf board---hence the football in our Hawaiian themed photograph. The lei on Hailey's head had slipped down over her eyes right before the shoot--hence the funny baby face she has. Joey does have a Hawaiian shirt but opted for plaid shorts instead.
6 comments:
I'm in charge of our ward luau July 19th--2 weeks before the baby is due!! No, I DIDN'T pick the date, and I kind of got roped into doing one. I tried to reschedule to a fall luau, post baby, but the Polynesian families in our ward, that will be doing most of it (thank heavvens!) want a summer luau. Wish me luck! The photo booth is a cute idea!
That is the cutest family pic. If you can get me a copy I'll give you $$ for it, I'd love to add it to the family pictures we have in the hall!
You don't have to pay me! I'll have it made up for you no prob.
Great photo of your family. The tropics really look good on you guys!
Such a cute family! Sounds like a fun party.
What a darling, darling pic. I would also love a copy to put up in the house or my classroom. Love you all. Dad loved the "happy Jones father" wish from Miles.
Love, MOM
Post a Comment