Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sunday naps



Every Sunday when we get home from church and look in the back of the van this is what we see.

5 comments:

The Boring Family said...

That's what we see in our car, too! Isn't it great that they get to have so much fun in nursery that it just wears them out? I guess that is one perk to having a little bit of a drive to the chapel. It gives Morgan just enough time to crash on the way home!

Aubrey said...

I love your picture.

We still walk to church, so that doesn't happen with Celeste. She tends to get a bit off on Sundays because she won't nap at church very well. (There is just too much action!)

Becky said...

Yeah, my little guy crashes after church every week, too! Cute.

Debbie Jones said...

Yep, church does that to me too. :-) I can't get along without my after church nap.
MOM

Emily said...

They are so cute! I love this picture.