Sunday, July 20, 2008

July 18th - Five Years

6 comments:

Charity and Crew said...

How crazy it that we share the same wedding anniversary. We celebrated our 10th anniversary. Happy Anniversary! Love the picture. I will say you guys don't look much different though. Looking at ours you can definitely tell we have aged.

Lynette said...

Happy Anniversary! Neither one of you looks any older, which you will love in a few years (I'm sure you get tired of hearing that now). I look at my wedding pictures and wish I looked that young again.

The Lewis Family said...

congrats Tiff!

The Boring Family said...

Can't believe it! We're right there with you in just a couple of weeks. Man, how time flies! Can you believe that when we all met, we were all still "newlyweds"???

Christina said...

Congrats guys!You both just must have the fountain of youth! You two look exactly the same!! We are so happy for you.:)

Jessica said...

Congratulations! I can't believe it's been 5 years since our darling little Tiffle Tuffle roomie got married!