So I agreed to allow him to sleep in his "big boy bed" we had in his room across from his crib. Soon after, the crib was disassembled and Miles is now permanently in his bed. He loves it. This picture is right before nap time yesterday.
Another change is on the horizon. We have not pushed potty training but I think we're getting closer. Last night before he went to bed he told me he had just used the potty (with daddy's help). We gave each other a high five. He's been using the potty a few times a week. I'm not ready to buy him underpants just yet--and maybe not for several more months. I want to make sure he's completely ready before we take the plunge into toilet training. Right now we are encouraging him to undress and dress himself---a skill that, we have found, is very useful for potty goers. :)
I love Miles and it's really fun to watch him grow up in these little ways.
2 comments:
Miles is growing up! He is such a cute, smart, wonderful boy. We are so proud of our grandson!
MOM and DAD
I was going to comment on this a couple of days ago, but then the post went missing. Glad it's back. Miles looks so happy in his bed. That's great!
Post a Comment