We took a quick trip to Sedona last weekend to spend extra time with my family. It is really pretty there...and not really a "kid town" but a good place to go hiking or shopping. It was nice to see my family a little more than we usually do. I stole these pictures from my mom. I'm glad somebody was taking pictures that weekend because I didn't have any extra hands for a camera!
5 comments:
Looks like you had fun!
We're glad you could come.
How fun you were able to get away for a little bit and spend time with family. We've always wanted to visit Sedona. That's on our short list.
I love the bubble picture. Sedona is one of my favorite places (actually the drive through Oak Creek Canyon is one of our favorites). I love the contrast of the red rocks and the green trees.
I love the bubble pictures they turned out great. Glad to see you had so much fun!! Thanks for coming out to visit! Katie saw miles picture and said he was her friend!!
Post a Comment