So Miles says some of the cutest things. At least as his mom I think he's pretty dang cute. Here are just two examples to share.
One morning a while back I gave Miles a bagel with jam for breakfast. He ate his bagel then came to me and pointed to his knees which had smears of jam on them. He said, "Miles have jam owies."
Yesterday we started talking about flat tires for some reason. I told him that sometimes nails get stuck in tires and make them flat. Miles thoughtfully looked at his fingernails and repeated what I said with one minor difference, "Fingernails stuck in tires make them flat."
Silly kid. I love talking with him. It's a glimpse into a two-year-old's view of the world.


6 comments:
The way you tell the stories makes them even cuter. I always laugh :)
Miles is a cute kid. He is soo smart. Your stories about the kids always bring a smile to my face.
Love, MOM
I love the things our boys say. I'm always amazed at the things they come up with.
How cute!! You'll be glad you recorded it. Kids are so entertaining!
Miles is getting so BIG! Can't wait to catch up with you guys.
Jen (from soccer)
Morgan's latest...it just made Brian and I laugh. We were getting ready for bed on Tuesday night and Brian shut the light off in the family room. We hear from the other side of the door, "Light on, Please." So, Brian turned the light switch back on. We then hear, "Thank you." Of course, Morgan didn't win in the end and the light went off and we went to bed, but, hey, at least she used her manners!
Post a Comment