Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We're off!

We're leaving for a trip to Utah early tomorrow morning! We'll spend most of our time in Salt Lake City. We're going here:



my grandma's house!

Of course, being BYU alumni we can't go on straight through Provo without stopping by campus and some of our favorite Provo places. We're also planning on seeing some old friends and stopping by temple square. Should be lots of fun! I hope the drive goes well. I will assemble some "snack packs" for the trip...and we have a few surprises to pull out if a certain kid starts getting sick of sitting in the car. I'm sure we'll have lots to report when we get back.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I hope you have a great time!! Drive safe!

Debbie Jones said...

Tiff,
I love the new look of the blog. Be safe and have a wonderful time at grandma's. Give everyone there our love. See you when you get back.
Love, MOM
P.S. HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY ON SEPT. 1. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Aubrey said...

Have fun! If you're ever in our neighborhood, we'd love to see you.

Lynette said...

Have a great trip and enjoy all your family and friends. I don't know how Mile's is at driving but Riley loved the car trip up to Utah.

Stephanie said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Are you still on the road? When do you get back? Hope you have fun!