Has half a year passed by already? Where have I been? Busy being a mom I guess. But it’s true; it’s already been 6 months since Hailey officially joined planet earth--and our family.
I can only speak for myself here, but before I had kids I had no clue what I was getting myself into. I also had no clue how much I would love them. Hailey's got me wrapped around her little finger...
Here are some of the things Hailey is doing these days:
Being loved by her family...
Helping out in the kitchen...
Babbling (can say "yayaya...", "mamama...", "bababa...",and "rahhhhhh...")
Exercising in her exersaucer...
And…drum roll please…
Going to bed around 7 and sleeping through the night!! (What mom is not joyous about this milestone?)
Hailey's a sweet little girl. I can’t wait to see all the amazing ways she will grow and develop in the next 6 months.
5 comments:
I can't believe that she is 6 months either. She is such a cutie. Matt has already picked her to be Ethan's girlfriend, so she has more than just you wrapped around their little finger!
Sleeping through the night...what's that like again??? Sadie only wakes up once, so that's a blessing, but I can't wait to wake up in the morning and realize I slept all night! Hailey is such a cutie! Sadie goes for her 2 month check next week (has it only been that long?? I feel like she's always been part of our family!), and I'm sure she'll check out great. We miss you guys!
What happened to the time??!! She is so adorable!
Tiffany,
I really enjoyed this post. It made me want to get in the van and drive down there and hug both Hailey and Miles right now!! You are a wonderful mom. Now you know how much I love you, Amber, Alex and Josh...
MOM
What a CUTE slide show!!! Hailey (and Miles) are lucky to have good parents like you.
Post a Comment