Friday, September 26, 2008

6 quirky things

Chrissy tagged me and asked me to name 6 quirky things about myself.

1. I get light headed at the sight of needles. I can't watch my kids get shots and whenever I get a shot/I.V./ or blood test I faint about half the time. The last time it happened I was pregnant with Hailey and getting a blood test. I woke up on the floor with a pillow under my head.

2. Joey and I don't have T.V. right now and haven't had it since February. Do I miss it? Not anymore.

3. The books I am reading right now are: Potty Training for Dummies, The Potty Training Answer Guide, and New Moon by Stephanie Meyer.

4. When people ask me where I'm from I never know how to answer. I honestly don't feel like I'm from anywhere. When I was growing up my family moved from state to state pretty often. Instead, when I think of home I think of the gospel. That's the one thing that's stayed constant in my life no matter what.

5. My favorite thing is to get dressed up and go out on a nice date with Joey--sans children.

6. I like going out for walks and I try to go on walks with my kids every day.

4 comments:

Debbie Jones said...

I enjoyed reading about your quirky things. I am so proud of you -- even your "quirky" things. Love you lots. MOM

The Boring Family said...

I wish we could be sans TV!!! Morgan doesn't watch it, I don't watch it, except for the news, and Brian only watches the BYU games. If I could only find a way to get BYU football action on the computer, we'd be saving our monthly bill! Oh well!

Lynette said...

I don't think that Riley could survive without the tv (or at least the dvr). That's great that you go on walks daily with the kids. I never seemed to get organized enough after the second one came.

Christina said...

I loved reading about your 6 quirky things!! I am reading New Moon right now also. I think I like Twilight better though. I loved what you said about home being the gospel. You are such a sweetheart:)! Your children are lucky to have a mother that takes them on walks each day. What a great routine!! Thanks for sharing more about You!!