Monday, November 24, 2008

Hot wheels boy


Miles really loves cars, trucks, tractors, trains, motorcycles, helicopters and planes. He has an entire bucket full of hot wheels that he carries around throughout the day--dumping the cars out and playing with them, then loading his bucket up when he's done (look at the top of the picture and you can see half of the blue bucket I'm talking about). He even makes his cars have little conversations while he plays. I'm constantly finding hot wheels all over our house. I don't know how we accumulated so many!

3 comments:

Debbie Jones said...

He's such a cute guy. Josh was also big into hot wheels. With Alex, it was plastic dinosaurs. Give Miles a hug from grandma Jones. Love you all.

Christina said...

What a cutie!! Christian was always fascinated with these types of "go go's" as he once called them. They grow up soooo fast!!

Lynette said...

Car's are great! I love how boys can sit and play with them for hours while you can take care of other things in the house.