Joey*Miles and Hailey*parents and siblings*nieces and nephews and cousins to my kids…I’m glad they’ve got good examples and friends like you*aunts and uncles (shout out to Aunt Leslie, Aunt Lindsey, Uncle Dave, and Uncle Josh)*Extended family*grandmas and grandpas*Dr. Bean we like to see you, but it’s too bad we see you as often as we do*modern medicine*health it’s so precious*nursery teachers*dear friends old and new*good neighbors**the gospel*Jesus Christ*my education*BYU*All those teachers who kept me busy and enlarged my understanding*Joey’s job*A husband who works hard for the success of our family*the luxury and opportunity to stay at home and raise and teach my kids how I want to every single day*a best friend who happens to be my husband too*a house*a backyard (thanks for doing all the hard work on it dear)*A live in fix it guy who can fix just about anything in our house*naps—for the kids and for me *sleeping in once in a blue moon*ice cream*when Miles makes it to the potty on time without prompting*a clean house once in a blue moon*scented candles so if my house isn’t clean at least it smells good*books*General Conference*sleeping through the night*winter in Arizona*summer vacations not in Arizona*holidays*Paid holidays*Joey’s Fridays off*dates*babysitters*grocery shopping without kids*running errands without kids *the park*story time at the library*when Miles tells me he loves me*Joey’s help at home*Nicos taco shop*reading books to Miles*Hailey’s snuggles*snuggles with the Mr.* 7pm *walks*movies*the newspaper*Costco and Target my very favorite stores*very quiet moments by myself*very quiet moments with Joey*phone calls from Joey*Miles’ cute sayings*a clean fridge (when it actually happens)*financial security*being debt free--except for the mortgage*the peace of mind that comes from living within a budget*on the same note, the peace of mind that comes from following the prophets and living the gospel*love emails from the mr.*Cold Stone*the chance to breastfeed—the best things in life are free!*people who inspire me to be better like President Monson, President Hinckley, Nie, Amber the list goes on and on*NPR when there’s no good music on they never let me down*birthdays and I don’t care if they eventually make me old*Primary*Moms who inspire me over and over again with their love of motherhood*those who give me the benefit of the doubt *when I’m able to overcome myself *positive attitudes—those who have them and share them with me thank you so much!*smiles from my kids*a husband who thinks I’m pretty even first thing in the morning*4:45pm I’m so glad when daddy comes home!* *good haircuts (they are worth every penny and I never feel guilty for spending a bunch on a good cut!)*pants in the women’s section that actually fit me*every once in a while getting brand new clothes that make me feel beautiful*people who stop me to tell me I have cute babies*courteous drivers*motherhood*marriagehood*my country—I’m about as American as they come*smoothies *people who can make me laugh—like our old home teacher*to be alive what a gift!
4 comments:
I loved your gratitude post. How sweet you are. I loved getting to know you better by reading what is most important to you!! I can see why your children love you so much. You are a great Mother and a great example too!!
I loved this post Tiffany. I'm so grateful to be your mom. I learn from you. :-D
I loved this post (actually stole the idea, hope you don't mind!).
What a good post Tiffany. You've inspired me to be more grateful.
Post a Comment