Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas pictures

My sister-in-law is friends with a photographer and we decided to have her do some Christmas pictures of the kids. I'm especially grateful that you can't see Hailey's still healing scar in the pictures. (Silly me! Can't I get over that yet?!) Anyway, here are some of the photos. Thanks Reyna!

Some have already seen these. Sorry for the repeat...I guess you can tell I'm excited since I'm sharing them again. Also, just a note to my grandma--I'm going to make lots of copies and send them to you and that's a promise!




















13 comments:

Lynette said...

These are adorable. I love the one of Hailey in the red hat, the first one of Miles and the one where he is hanging upside down. It looks like Miles was having a fun time.

Carrie said...

These look so great! I wish that I had someone to take such great pictures!

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, those are precious!
I especially love the first one! So cute!!

Debbie Jones said...

Wow, I have such good looking grandchildren :-D These are beautiful pictures. I sure hope I get some for Christmas!!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Lynette, it's funny you mention it looks like Miles had a good time. He did. But, he was also a little wild man--he refused to sit still or smile and was all over the place. The shots she got were definitely tricked out of him. I think Miles gets tired of having pictures taken of him and it's probably my fault because I take tons at home. He just runs away or goes crazy when he sees someone with a camera these days...but I am so glad we got some good ones of him anyway!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Mom, of course you'll get some. You, Grandma, Amber, and Sheryl are all on the list to receive a few.

The Boring Family said...

I love them! So adorable!!

Becca Sharp said...

Cute pictures! I absolutely love the one with Miles upside-down. Way fun!

Emily said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever! I also love the post about Miles and the temple. He's hilarious.

Stephanie said...

Those are great pictures!!! How do you decide which ones to frame?

Christina said...

These pictures are so darling. Your kids are just so precious!! It is hard to believe Miles was running all over because she did some great shots. I love the red hat with the flower, also the first shot up close with Hailey and then also where Miles is hanging upside down. What cute ideas. Reyna did a great job and your kids are so photogenic!! How fun!!

John and Cherece said...

I have a new favorite. It's of Hailey (the 3rd one up from the bottom) the one with an adorable smile and she's holding an ornament!
I hope you ordered that one! Kiersten had a photo shoot last week, check out the blog. Scroll down a ways to see my favorite of her holding a branch.

jeanine said...

Oh my goodness!!! Your kids are just too adorable!!