Thursday, May 14, 2009

Father and Sons Campout

Ever since Miles was barely a year old Joey's taken him on a father and son's camp out every May. This was their third time going. Joey's Dad always goes too and usually so does his older brother and nephew!

This year they went out to Carr Canyon. Miles was so excited! Did the excitement wear off by the time this picture was snapped? ;) I heard the breakfast burritos were great!


(There's lots of kid's Miles' age in our ward. Here's two of his buds! P.S. hope you don't mind I'm using your picture Lynette!)

5 comments:

Emily said...

That is so cool! Tom wanted to take Tommy for the first time this year and ended up driving around for 7 hours trying to find and never did. He got home at midnight-it was a nightmare. He's still looking forward to next year though. Joey's a great dad!

Cherise said...

looks like they had fun! My boys wanted to go, but had too many things going on that weekend :(

Debbie Jones said...

Looks like a fun, fun time.

Emily said...

How fun! I bet Miles was in HEAVEN!

The Boring Family said...

Brian may never get to go on a Father and Son's campout. They should have some kind of daddy-daughter thing, too! Glad the boys had fun (and I'm sure you enjoyed a break, too!)!