We celebrated up in Flagstaff with Grandma and Grandpa Jones and Uncle Josh. I'll share my favorite pictures of the weekend and then it's off to that huge chore list I'm trying to get through!
First we visited my 18-year-old brother Alex at the Petrified Forest. He's doing an internship up there.
The petrified forest is a forest from millions of years ago (dinosaur times) where the tree trunks were petrified and turned into rocks. They look exactly like they did millions of years ago though! Check out this long tree trunk.
Take nothing but pictures leave nothing but footprints :). Well, as Alex knows, we left a little more than footprints at the park...
Here's all the ladies on the trip (my mom, me, and little lady Hailey)
I thought this was a cute picture of Miles and his grandpa. I love how they both put their hands neatly in their laps.
Our family
Hailey started putting twigs in her belly button. It was really funny!
Little American
Happy 4th of July!!
3 comments:
I love the last picture of Hailey, she is so cute! Wow I have been to Flagstaff many times and still haven't been to the petrified forest. We will have to check that out next time for sure now that I've seen the pics. I'm so glad your family had such a fun weekend! It looks perfect!)
Looks like a fun weekend. Glad that it wasn't a repeat of your camping trip. Hailey's belly button is adorable--maybe she and Ethan can swap belly stories!
I love all the cute pictures. We had a great time with you guys. We are so glad we could all get together for the 4th of July!
Post a Comment