(...and our car got creamed!!)
I consider Joey the greatest treasure I have! I'm lucky to have him by my side:

Wedding luncheon-I had a hard time focusing on anything other than Joey.

Our college years...

Always been my great friend...

He's been there whenever I may need him. I hope I can do the same for him!
Lynette came over and watched Miles and Hailey while we went out to celebrate. We've been swapping babysitting and it seems to be working out pretty well. Thanks Lynette! Miles told me all about the his fun night when he woke up this morning.
We went out to dinner at Macaroni Grill and then went to La Paloma to walk around and check it out. We found some secluded chairs by a pool with a waterfall and just sat and talked for a while. It's a nice resort; it'd be romantic to stay there sometime! Maybe next anniversary.
Here we are last night after our date. He's still the only one for me!
6 years together
8 comments:
Congratulations! You guys are an adorable couple.
Yay! You guys look so young in the wedding luncheon pic. It's hard to believe all that time has passed.
I can't believe it has been six years! Congratulations; you guys still look as great together as you always have!
For the record, I helped "cream" your car ;)
Happy Anniversary! I was there when you guys looked so young, made me happy.
Happy Anniversary!! You two make a great team and Tiffany, you are so dang gorgeous!!!!
Congratulations! You both are so great together!
Congratulations to a great couple!!:) I loved seeing your pictures throughout the years. You are so beautiful Tiff!!:) And you both look and sound totally in LOVE!:) Congrats.
Post a Comment