Thursday, August 6, 2009

Going private

I've been going back and forth for a while on this, but I've decided it's a good idea. We haven't had any problems but I'm just going to go with my gut feelings.

I want to make sure to invite everybody, but knowing me I will probably forget somebody completely by accident. If you think I might not have your email address send it to me (tiffany84@gmail.com) and I will make sure to invite you once we go private.

We'll make the switch in a couple of weeks.

Love you all! Tiff

10 comments:

Debbie Jones said...

I would love an invitation.

Gates Family said...

Just in case... gates dot tk at gmail dot com.

Melissa said...

Include me. . .melissakwatson@gmail.com

Emily said...

I completely understand, Tiff. Make sure you invite me! You should have my email.

The Boring Family said...

I know I'm in. I'll just call you if you forget to add me to your list. :) See you soon!

Becca Sharp said...

I want in!!! littlebec1@gmail.com.

Lynette said...

Don't forget to invite me!

Christina said...

I guess I worry about the same things. Maybe someday. So we would love to keep in touch of course!:)

Stephanie said...

Make sure to invite us!

Carbonneau said...

I hope we can get an invite too! :)