Hailey likes to play this game with me. I get sucked into "playing" it every time because, really, I have no choice.
For example, whenever I change her diaper as soon as I'm done wiping her bottom she rolls around stands up and sprints (well, as much as a baby can sprint) out of the room laughing. She knows I'm going to chase her. And I always do chase her right away because I don't want to chance baby bodily functions on my carpet even for a minute!!
Then there's doing her hair--as in this picture. Right before church, crunching for time, and the very last thing that needs to be done is Hailey's hair. She knows it and she runs and laughs at me. She even dodges me and "fakes" me out with false moves.
I finally did catch her to do her hair after taking this pictures...she tried crawling under the couch pillows in one last desperate attempt to keep away from me when I had her cornered. But I got her. I always do. So I guess that means I always win!
No comments:
Post a Comment