Friday, November 13, 2009

New family pictures

Every year around Fall I get excited to take new family pictures. It's fun to hang our newest picture on the wall and put the older one away in a little binder where I keep the old 8x10's of our family photos.

This year we had a friend, and talented photographer, Allison, take our family pictures for us. She worked really hard with our kids, had different sites picked out, and was really fun to work with.

I was prepared to accept that getting all four of us to look at the camera and smile at the same time with all our eyes open and without either child making a break for it might not be possible....but did I mention Allison is talented? I know it took hard work and patience on her part! We will cherish these!


(I think we hit the jack-pot with this one!What?! Both my kids are looking and happy?? Nobody is wiggling out of mom's/dad's arms? I didn't know it was possible!)


(Allison has a way of evoking emotions with her photos.When I look at this one
I feel my deepest emotions for our little family.These people are so close to my heart...thanks for capturing those emotions with this photo Allison!)


(It looks like he's posing but he's not. Miles NEVER sits still and poses
for pictures. He was running around looking for spider man (who we said may or may not have been swinging behind Allison in order to get him to look her way.)


(My sweet daughter. Calm, thoughtful. While Miles was running around the field, having rowdy fun and playing hide and seek, she found a quiet spot in this field and sat down looking at a little purple flower.That's so Hailey.)


(We're working for an eternal marriage one day at a time...I'm glad she took some pictures of just us.)



(Joey was rounding up the kids to go to the car and head to another site.)



(Sometimes, for me, feeling pretty comes and goes in fleeting moments...and I'm not sure if I have had a picture yet that I look at and, well, feel truly beautiful...but I think everyone should----so I appreciate this one too Allison.)

10 comments:

Becky said...

Very nice photos, Tiff!!

The Lewis Family said...

love the photos Tiff!

Debbie Jones said...

What great photos. Would a great Christmas gift some of these would make for some mom and grandma in Gilbert!

Nicole said...

You have a beautiful family!!!

The Boring Family said...

So fun! I love getting family pictures taken, too. They turned out wonderful and it looks like you had lots of fun!

Christina said...

These pictures are amazing! I love how Allison captured the moments with your little ones. I love the family hug photo! Also you look gorgeous Tiffany!:) I am excited to get ours done soon too... not sure if my kids will sit still for it though!

Adam and Rachel Wiley said...

Great pictures! You have such a beautiful family :)

Lynette said...

The pictures are beautiful. They all turned out great. I can't wait to get our family pictures done in a few months.

Melissa said...

Amazing pictures. . .wow! You are all so cute and especially you--so pretty :)

Lindsey said...

the one with everyone hugging Joey is the cutest picture I've ever seen!!!!