"May we see the light of Christ in others constantly and help them see it in themselves" ~Mark A. Bragg
Miles looks likes he thinking really hard of what he wants to ask Santa for. Very cute picture.
I wonder what he was asking Santa for?? Darling picture.
Santa gave out small toys to each child apparently. Hey asked Santa for a "big truck" but he said all Santa gave him was a rubber bouncy ball. I told him maybe Santa wanted to bring a big truck to his house on Christmas Eve!
haha- TOO CUTE! love that he told you he asked for a big truck and only got a bouncy ball. Put that on Santas list :)
that is so cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Miles looks likes he thinking really hard of what he wants to ask Santa for. Very cute picture.
I wonder what he was asking Santa for?? Darling picture.
Santa gave out small toys to each child apparently. Hey asked Santa for a "big truck" but he said all Santa gave him was a rubber bouncy ball. I told him maybe Santa wanted to bring a big truck to his house on Christmas Eve!
haha- TOO CUTE! love that he told you he asked for a big truck and only got a bouncy ball. Put that on Santas list :)
that is so cute!
Post a Comment