Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A little about Christmas 2009

Christmas Highlights:
*Joey got Dec. 16th--Jan 4th off from work. (This is my favorite part! I love having him home!)
*Had fun giving out Christmas goodies to neighbors and friends.
*Kids picked out gifts for one another for the first time.
*Spent Christmas Eve with my family in Gilbert.
*Spent Christmas at our house.

Pictures:

 (My youngest brother Josh.)



(Emily wearing a stocking on her head Christmas Eve. 
She's a  Christmas baby, it was just 5 days before she turned 3.)


(I helped my dad make pumpkin pies this year and I liked
spending time with him.)


(Christmas Eve dinner at my parent's house.)


(This picture made me laugh. I learned this year that my kids love candy canes. I also learned
that they can make a mess of ANYTHING they eat, including candy canes.) 


The kids' Santa Loot. They must have been good this year :).

3 comments:

Debbie Jones said...

Really enjoyed reading about and seeing all your Christmas pictures. It was so great to get together with you at Christmastime. Christmas Eve really worked out well. Hugs to Miles and Hailey. See you soon.

The Boring Family said...

I love your couch!!

Lynette said...

Merry Christmas. It does look like the kids were extra good this year. Hailey must really be enjoying her new doll toys.