Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bye-bye nap time...almost

Miles has requested that he no longer take naps...he'd much rather help dad around the house on Saturdays during nap time...

or watch a quiet movie during nap time...

or look at his new library books during nap time.

I have no problem with him staying awake during his "old" (and Hailey's) nap time...if he can make it.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

I like his way of giving up naps. Too cute! Looks like the daddy in your house does the same thing on Saturday as the daddy in our house.

Debbie Jones said...

Miles makes NOT taking a nap look so relaxing. (Yawn) Maybe I'll NOT take a nap this afternoon too.

The Boring Family said...

Oh, I wish Morgan would do that. MOST days, she still takes naps because it means she can stay up "late" (i.e. later than Sadie). However, on the days (like today) that she refuses, she, unfortunately doesn't end up falling asleep anyway. You're lucky!