Today is Hailey's 2nd birthday!
March 23, 2008
March 23, 2009
And of course, pictures of the party...Grandma and Grandpa H., Aunt Lindsey, Uncle Dave, Aunt Leslie, Uncle Marcus and Sophie and Mic helped us celebrate!
The kids and I made cheesy birthday hats that fell apart soon after,
but they had fun so I guess it was worth it.
The "penguin cake"
The "dainty blow."
Her blows were so soft she couldn't blow the candle out.
She shows one finger from each hand to show that she's "two."
7 comments:
What a sweet little girl you have Tiffany! A beauty too! Great cake by the way. How did you do the Penguins?
Darling Pictures! What a cute birthday girl! The cake turned out great too. Happy Birthday.
You have the most beautiful children. Hailey's eyes are GORGEOUS! Happy Birthday to your sweet girl. SO hard to believe it's been 2 years!
Allison, I made the penguins from Grasshopper cookies (for bodies), dried apricots (for beak and feet) and brown m&ms for eyes. I got the idea from family fun.com. Totally easy. Miles is SO into silly decorations for cakes.
Happy Birthday Hailey! She is such a cute little girl. I love that she holds up a finger on each hand. She is also such a smart little girl.
Happy birthday Hailey!! She is such a cute little girl. You have the cutest kids!
Happy birthday Hailey!
Post a Comment