Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Beautiful two-year-old

I was putting prints away in a photo album on Saturday when I came across this picture--taken a few months back. Hailey was helping me make lemon bread. She used to want to wear that hat anytime she saw it! She still loves it. Just this morning it fell out of the stroller on a walk and we had to back track until we found it.

As I looked at this picture I couldn't help but think what a pretty little two-year-old we have living at our house. She's so special to me and for some reason this picture really captured those feelings. I love this girlie!

3 comments:

Debbie Jones said...

She is beautiful -- and looks so much like her mom! Love you all.

Emily said...

She is so beautiful! You have the most gorgeous kids! They grow too fast though. :(

Lynette said...

She is a pretty little girl and most definitely a special one. She is so smart and funny.