Picture taken by Miles!
I saw this picture and laughed to myself! I love it! I think my most favorite moments of being a mother are when I have nothing pressing on my mind and I'm just playing and goofing around with the kids.
It is fun to get down on the floor and be silly and hang out with them. My most favorite silly moments are playing "airplane" with them (that's where I lay on the floor put them on my feet and and extend my legs and let them "fly") tickling them and pretending to laugh when they "tickle" me, pretending I'm asleep and silently laughing while they try all kinds of things to wake me up, playing trios (kind of like legos) with them, and all of us hiding from Joey when he gets home from work and then waiting for him to find us. Those are great times!
2 comments:
You are such a great and fun Mom!! Your kids are so lucky to have you!! We play airplane too. My big kids do it for the little ones now that I can't do it for them. So cute!
I love the picture. That hat really suits you!
Post a Comment