Saturday, December 18, 2010

A quick update

These pictures are really cute so I wanted to share them:

I took the kids on a walk one night around the neighborhood to look at Christmas lights. Hailey fell asleep on our walk. When we got home Miles noticed she was asleep and said, "How cute!" and leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I want to always remember it! I love both of these sweet kids.

Miles and Hailey at the ward Christmas party. 


Hailey "reading" a book on the couch--a thick book with no pictures! She's so funny! 
Many mornings when I ask her how she wants her hair done she will say "fold up my hair!" This is what "fold up" means.

Miles LOVES to build things lately. He built this "design" for a "house" out of jenga blocks. He put together a "helicopter" with his Trios this morning. He is always putting things together. I think Santa might get him some legos!!

5 comments:

Cherise said...

your kids are so cute! I love that sleeping picture of Hailey! Cute.

Debbie Jones said...

These are darling pictures. Those children are just the BEST!! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow.

The Boring Family said...

Fun pictures! Sadie has the froggy shirt, too! In fact, that's what she's wearing today! Gotta love Grandma! Have a Merry Christmas!

Christina said...

I love hearing about the cute things your kids do. I feel like I know them better. They sure are sweet kids and you are one awesome Mom!:)

Lynette said...

Such cute kids. The folded hair is very cute.