Warning: This is a story about all kinds of pee outside of the toilet within a 24 hour time frame. Words such as urine, aim, pee, and wet the bed are used in the content below. Read at your own disgust...or delight, since it didn't happen at your house ;).
Clay woke up covered in pee last night. He was not a happy baby. Somehow his diaper flap had come undone. So we changed his sheets and pajamas.
Then a little while later...
Hailey wets the bed every once in a while. This morning I entered her room and could smell that fragrance coming from her bed. There was no denying it!! She had wet the bed last night. So we washed her sheets and covers...
Then a couple hours later...
Estes elementary called. Seems that a certain kindergartener who is dependent on us for his care and upbringing had wet his pants at recess and was now in the nurses office. The nurse said "we don't have clothes small enough" for him (they have random extra emergency clothes at school I guess) so I was summoned to bring proper fitting clothes. I went and helped him change his clothes and took home a bag with his wet clothes....
Then a few hours later...
I walked through the kids' bathroom and could smell that (unfortunately) all too familiar smell! There was urine lurking in that bathroom somewhere and it was not in the toilet! I looked all around found a big puddle at the side of the toilet. Miles and I had a little chat about the importance of aim. "Aim for the toilet son! Only you can prevent puddles."
Phew, I sure hope I'm done cleaning up urine for today. Four different times and we're not even potty training anybody.(Although it probably sounds like we should offer a refresher course!)
I take pride in knowing that I took charge of and cleaned up all the pee mishaps though. I fought the good fight and finished the course.--and now our house is pee free and smelling good again!
And just for fun...some recent pictures of those sweet little urine leakers :).
| Hailey has a new buddy to pal around with when Miles is at school. |
| Good thing these kids are washable! |
| Family scripture study puts Hailey to sleep. Good or bad? |
| Ok, he's pretty cute. I think we'll keep him! |
Get used to it Clay. She's not going to stop anytime soon! |
| I love being a mom! |
7 comments:
Oh dear! What a rough birthday you had! Go make Joey clean something! Love the cute pictures!
I always love reading your blog. You make pee sound so exciting!!! :)
PS- LOVE the bathtub pic of Hailey.
Love the picture of Hailey in the bath. What a doll! Clay is getting so big. I hate that urine smell. It took me forever to figure out that smell wasn't coming from a dirty toilet in my house, but rather Ethan not aiming and peeing all over the wall. I think he's finally learned to aim, but I still scrub the walls down out of habit. Sorry for your day, hope the next one was better! I sure hope that wasn't your birthday.
And all on your birhtday, too! You make it seem like it wasn't all that bad! Your pictures are so fun!
Darling post! You have such a cute way of telling a story; you always have! Thanks for the sweet, sweet pictures of three of my very favorite people. Love to all.
Love this post! Such cute pictures too!
Post a Comment