Saturday, October 8, 2011

Miles' cute sayings from 3-5 years



"My neck was clogged!"-Miles explaining that he had been choking. (Age 5)


"Sleeping makes me exhausted!" -Miles (Age 3)
Miles: Are you 18?Mom: No.Miles: If you were 18 you'd be old! (Age 3)


Lindsey: What was your favorite part of the park?Miles: The parking lot! (Age 4)

"Please bless the holy ghost that he will GET into our house."-Miles while praying. I couldn't have said it more eloquently myself :). (Age 4)
Hailey: MINE! (Yelling)
Miles: YELLING IS BAD! STOP IT! (Yelling even louder) (Age 3)

"Happy Mudder's Day!" -Miles' pronunciation of "Mother" (Age 4)

"Solar Powder"--how Miles says "solar power" (Age 3)

"United States of Arizona"-Miles (Age 4)


"My shirt got sweaty--but not me!"--Miles (Age 4)

Bro. Hall:
Where's your dad?
(
Joey was in the bishop's office and Miles was waiting for him in the foyer.)
Miles: He's in the prophet's office. (Age 4)


Miles: "Hailey's eyes were open during the prayer!!" (Hmmm, I wonder if anybody else's eyes were open....) (Age 4)

Miles: (getting out of the bath, shivering) "I'm as cold as a chicken nugget in the freezer!" (Age 4)


(Overheard when I walked passed the room where they were coloring...) June 2011
Miles:
"I know more than you because I was born before you were."Hailey: "Oh, ok."
Miles:
"And mom was born a long time before us so she knows almost everything!"

Miles: "I'm going to marry Madison. She's nice, she's pretty, and she's adorable. (Pause) What means adorable? " (August 2011)

1 comment:

Debbie Jones said...

These sayings of both Miles and Hailey are so cute. They made me smile and chuckle. Recording them in the blog is such a wonderful way to remember the great times of being a mom.