I decided a couple rainstorms ago that it was high time we went puddle jumping! So we did. And the kids had a pretty good time. I had a lot of fun time taking pictures of them.
Hailey especially found it magical. She jumped in the puddles. She loved watching the water flow down the rock area designed to drain the water off the streets. She liked the sound of the rushing water in the storm drains in the parks. She noticed water droplets on plants and she noticed how the street shined when it was wet. I loved watching her wonder at it all. It made me appreciate those things too.
Miles didn't have rubber boots. So he chose to wear cowboy boots. His socks got soaked!
 |
| I made them jump over and over for camera shots! |
|
|
 |
Rubber boots work better than cowboy boots!
Check out that splash! |
|
|
 |
| This adorable boy got to "drive" through the puddles :) |
|
|
 |
| On the way home Hailey hitched a ride in the bottom storage area of the stroller. |
|
|
 |
| It cracks me up how much my kids love to hold umbrellas. |
2 comments:
My kids love to hold umbrellas, too! Sadie got one for her birthday and every.single.summer.rainstorm, she begged to run outside and use her umbrella! Lucky for her, we had Lots of summer rainstorms this past summer!
They are so cute. Looks like a fun way to spend a rainy day!
Post a Comment