I wanted to record a cute conversation I had with Hailey this week:
We were shopping and I picked out three matching frames I was going to buy. The frames had a paper picture inserted in them, like they always do before you insert your own photo.
Hailey looked at them for a while as we walked down other isles and then asked me thoughtfully, "Why are we buying pictures of that girl?"
Apparently, while I was focused on buying the frames for the frames, she mistakenly thought I was buying the frames for the paper insert with a picture of a young woman on it! I guess she thought we were going to display the sample picture already in the frame in our house! I couldn't help but laugh!
Little children are so sweet and cute. I love this season in my life and all the sweet, cute, wonderful doings and sayings of our young children!
2 comments:
Yes, that is a very cute story. She is such a sweet and special girl. Love you all.
cute!
Post a Comment