Thursday, August 29, 2013

First Day of Kindergarten

Hailey has been ready for this for a long time. She told me her teacher said to her "You're smart!" Hailey was very excited about the comment. I had to giggle to myself. Teachers make a big impact on these little ones--every little thing they say. :) Her teacher is Mrs. Gillies. I am very excited for this school year. I think it's going to be great!

Ready for the bus!
The bus stop is in our front yard right by this tree. It's been such a blessing to have it so close!
She's in afternoon kindergarten so her bus is a special bus just for the kindergartners. It comes right after lunch. 
We drove to the school and waited for her bus to arrive. Joey came over and waited too. We walked her to her classroom. It was super cute.

Oh, and Miles missed school today because he threw up (again!) in the middle of the night. I wonder if he's having a reaction to some type of food...or it's just nerves for the new school year?? Not sure.

No comments: