Monday, August 12, 2013

I eat my words!

We got more family pictures. Let me eat my words from my previous post! Yum! The dentist wouldn't give me a root canal anyway ;).

We saw this photographer on a Facebook page for Dallin and Amy Wengert (Dallin was in our ward in Marana and is recovering from a car accident). The photographer was donating 100% of the money from these mini photo sessions to Dallin--and we decided to do it. We have been following Dallin's progress and have been hoping and praying for the best for him.

Yeah, I know. I hate this stuff, but there was this amazing guy who I'm crazy about and have a huge crush on who talked me into it. He even picked out the clothes we'd wear.

This time was WAY better. I think it is super awesome that Jared does this every July to raise money for a new charity or family in need. So cool that he pays it forward!

These photos don't remind me of pain like the other ones do so I love them better. Plus, he got some shots of me with that super sexy man that I mentioned earlier so it all worked out for the best. :) These aren't all of them, just my faves. Oh, and I tried to relax this time...but I just can't relax when a camera is pointed in my direction...but I did fake some relaxed looks as you can see!








Oh--and Jared spent literally 20 minutes with us and that's it. I loved that part the most. The session was short and sweet! Just like me ;).

2 comments:

The Boring Family said...

Love them!

Lindsey said...

Wow! These are beautiful! I love the one of Clay yanking on Miles' arm. So cute.