Friday, September 18, 2015

A lot of time has lapsed...

Paige turned one. She is a doll. She can say eye while poking you in the eye. 

As you can see she was thrilled to celebrate her birthday! 



Here are a few other first words:

Ehya: Ear (said while sticking her finger in your ear)

Hah: Hat (said while patting the top of her head)

Dada:  He is her absolute favorite guy.

Nigh-nigh: She embraces bedtime, luckily!

"No,no,no,no,no...": She shakes her head at the same time.

If you ask her to say yes while you shake your head yes, she will also shake her head yes. It is so cute. So sometimes I ask her to say yes for no reason other than to enjoy her.

She had a great b-day. Cupcakes for the kids. Key-lime pie for the parents. Yum! She got some toys from us, new pajamas from Grandparents Hancock, and a doll from Grandparents Jones. She also got chocolate frosting with cupcake crumbs in her hair and ears. 

Delicious. She looks sweet enough to eat, and she's already been dipped in chocolate too! Yum!!

**************************************************************

Hailey and Clay are playing soccer and are having fun. I love it too. I love sitting out and watching the kids all run after the same ball. I like watching them kick the ball. I like cheering. Who knew I'd love being a regular old soccer mom?

Clay is Number 2. He thinks he is all that and then some. I think he is all that too!

Oh, and school started. Before soccer started. I guess I should have mentioned that. Here's the first day of school, August 19th, 2015:

Clay started preschool at Step Ahead preschool at Melanie Crowshaw's house. He is pretty excited:

He is also pretty adorable.

One day I couldn't find Clay anywhere. I looked inside, outside, in the backyard, the front yard. I was starting to worry. And then I had a thought...maybe he was at the neighbor's house? Well, he was. He had fallen asleep on their patio furniture!!!


We also found out he looks GQ in glasses. (I'm pretty sure he has a lego in his mouth which is a big no-no at this house!!)


Last but not least we took a quick airplane ride across the country to Ohio to see my little brother Alexander get married to Jessica Phelps. Hailey and her cousin Emily were flower girls.
Me, Alexander, and Amber with little Eleanor (Amber's daughter) Amber is prego with baby number 4, due in January. 

Last, but not least...


I'm thankful for this guy every single day. 

And by the way I turned 31 and nothing changed. Everything stayed the same.  Except now I am 3.1 decades old. Birthday girl, on my birthday, saying hi to my reflection, in the kids bathroom. 



No comments: