So tonight I asked Hailey as I tucked her into bed, "So Hailey what are some of your life goals? I'm just curious. It can be anything in the world. Just anything you really want to do."
She replied pretty much without missing a beat, "I want to win a gold medal in gymnastics in the Olympics. I want to go on a mission. I want to become a veterinarian and I want to be a mom."
Classic Hailey answer.
After Hailey was tucked in I walked into Miles' room. I lied down beside him to chat for a minute and asked the exact same question. "Miles what are some of your life goals? I'm just curious. It can be anything in the world. Just anything you really want to do."
Miles thinks for a while. Then says, "I want to watch all the Harry Potter movies before the end of summer."
Classic Miles answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment