Monday, March 6, 2017

Paige at age 2 1/2

"Cupcape"- Paige loves cupcakes. I love how she says it. Paige loves to do puzzles. It's so fun to sit down with her and do puzzles. I love these snugly, quiet moments. She loves the "baby bug" books from the library, she loves to play with play-doh. She loves her baby dolls.

Yesterday I tried to hold her in my arms and she said, "Mom, you don't want to hold me!" as she wiggled out of my arms. Then she ran alongside me, happy as could be. She LOVES to step in the snow. We always have to walk through the crunchy snow patches when we are running errands. She is very independent, always wanting to climb into the car (NOT be picked up and put in), wanting to put the library books back into the book slots, open the doors at stores.

Every day when we wave goodbye to Clay as he gets on the kindergarten bus she says "I miss Clay!" with a little sad frown even before the bus pulls away from our house. 

She's a girly-girl. She always wants to pick out her own clothes. 90% of the time she will choose a dress, tights, and her "pretty shoes". 

She watched as Clay practiced tying his shoes every day and so now she tries to tie her shoes too. She insisted on potty training in January. I was NOT ready and I was very hesitant but she would only wear underwear and she did great from day one--she even STAYS DRY at night! The first of all my kids to not need pull ups at night!

We love our beautiful, sweet Paigey-pie!





Waiting for our order at Subway last week. 

Waiting at the doctor with an ear infection, but still sweet and full of smiles.

I have a picture swinging on this swing every 6 months since she was born. I'd like to make a collage of the photos in order and hang them in her room. This is from February 2017.

Every Martin Luther King Day we go to BYU and serve others. They have TONS of service projects to choose to participate in. It's one of our favorite traditions. This year we brought my aunt along for the day. It was so fun.

No comments: