Clay turned 6 on April 25th 2017.
Dear Clay,
This year for your birthday we had a family celebration. You were so excited to turn 6 years old. We brought a treat to your class, little blue cupcakes from the grocery bakery. We also took you to your most favorite restaurant--Subway!
Clay, you've got such a big heart. Whenever I go out on a date with dad you run over and give me a big hug and you tell me it's "to remember me by" and then you usually run outside as I'm leaving and give dad and me another big hug.
You really love your big brother Miles. You guys go on lots of bike rides together. You stay up late talking in your room with Miles, and you feel like you cannot go to bed until Miles is in his bed in your room.
You are a great reader, and this summer I've had you participate in the Mapleton Literacy Center and I hope to continue that in the fall. You also love to play sports and before school was out you started t-ball. You had an awesome coach and you did SO well! But you felt like t-ball was a bit young, you are already eager to try out baseball next year!
You still love legos, riding your bike, playing with friends, playing outside, and reading with me. I'm excited to see what 1st grade will bring your way. I love you Clay! Thanks for being my sunshine!
Love,
Mom





No comments:
Post a Comment