Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Happy Birthday Clay! 9 years old!
Dear Clay,
I love reading with you. We've read the Ramona books together, we've also read the Clementine books. Currently we are reading "My Father's Dragon". You are a great little piano player. You don't always love to practice, but you are learning and growing from your piano experience and I hope you will love having the skill.
You are SO into basketball. The other day I asked you what you wanted to be when you grew up and you answered an NBA basketball player. That made me giggle, but I love that you are dreaming big!
You are doing your best in school and you have a good heart. You try to read your scriptures on your own which I think is just awesome!
You have been playing outside SO much during this pandemic and school closure time. Your skin is so tan and your hair is SO blonde.
I love you so much buddy!
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment