
Last November we started using a nebulizer for Miles. He would scream and arch his back whenever he had a treatment. Ten months later he's so much better! Today he even held the mask up to his nose himself. Doing this twice a day isn't going to be so bad and the new "stronger" medicine is working. No wheezing and a lot less coughing. He's been a great sport. Although, I do have to bribe him to take the allergy medicine (he says it tastes "gross")--he earns a marshmallow every time he takes it by himself without complaining.
6 comments:
That's funny just recently Chance started to hold his mask by himself. He was the same way almost a year ago, he would get so mad when he had a treatment. He also has been pretty good about taking his allergy medicine, I guess he decided to give up the fight!!
So glad that he is doing better. You are a great mom. See you later. Love, MOM
Glad to hear that Miles is doing better. That's great that he is holding his mask, it will make his treatments so much easier for you.
Isn't sugar a great bribe? Way to go, Miles! I wish you guys didn't have to go through this, but who knows, maybe he'll grow out of it! Hope everything else is well!
Christian has a nebie too and we hardly use it anymore. Marshmallows seem like a pretty good trade off!! Christian used to call his nebie the choo choo train because of the puffs of smoke it let out. Hope Miles feels better soon:)
Hey Tiffany! Thanks for watching Katie in advance for Friday. We had fun with Miles today. I thought I would go ahead and say "tag" your it! Go to my blog to get the details. And I promise you do not have to write as much as I did (unless you want to)! I got a little carried away. It felt like I completed an assignment! Anyway hope you have fun with it!!
Post a Comment