He always wants to hold her hand. It's cute but Hailey doesn't like holding hands and almost always trys to pull her own hand away. Miles holds on tight and crying usually ensues. Not in this picture though. If you look closely you can see them holding hands. (And, yes, Hailey is wearing boy pajamas...in fact I think she's only got one pair of pink PJs in her size now...)
Miles is often the only one who can get her to laugh without tickling her.
When Miles was a baby I used to wish he had an older sibling to love him and interact with him. I tell Hailey that she's a lucky baby to have a big brother.
I'm glad they've got each other.
2 comments:
It is very similar in our house. I've several sweet moments between Miles and Hailey and I agree, Hailey is one lucky little girl.
How sweet. What a cute and gentle big brother. I remember Christian and Isabelle laying down and snuggling not long ago!! Very precious moments that you will always treasure forever!!
Post a Comment