
We were going through all our 2008 pictures last night and came across this one. Joey must've taken it because I don't remember it. Seems like whenever we dress Miles up in a suit we snap a million pictures of him. No doubt that's what was going on here. He's a good sport for the most part.

We also came across this picture. This was back when she'd sit quietly in the bathroom while I took a shower and got ready for the day. Now-a-days she's way too busy to just sit and watch. She wants to be up and moving and playing. She's definately a spunky one with her own distinct likes and dislikes.
It wasn't that long ago that all she wanted to do was be swaddled and sleep the day away. Found this one last night too...

My kids are growing up really fast. A couple weeks ago Joey looked over at me while I was driving and commented that I have wrinkles around the corners of my eyes. My very first wrinkles! I guess we're all getting older.
7 comments:
Very cute pictures. Little boys dressed up are too cute to resist and Miles is no exception. Hailey is just a doll!
Our kids grow up too fast, don't they? Yours are so cute!!
I have such darling grandchildren. :-D
So darling! They get big too fast!
If it's any consolation, Tiffany, I noticed my first wrinkles (also around my eyes) about 2 days ago and panicked! I guess it was bound to happen sometime! Your kids are pretty cute! Maybe we'll still be able to talk Morgan and Miles into an arranged marriage in about 20 years...
Your kids are adorable. Love those pictures! Hey, is it okay if I put a link to your blog on our family blog? Email me at littlebec1@gmail.com and let me know. I can give you our blog address too! Thanks!
Sometimes I really do just want to freeze time!! They grow up so fast and each age is so precious. By the way I am always thinking to myself that you look so young... I never even noticed wrinkles!! I know I've noticed my own though!
Post a Comment