Thursday, March 26, 2009

Party pictures

Miles and I attempted to make cupcakes that looked like balloons. He was SO excited so even though they turned out a bit goofy I'm glad we did this project together. I had to keep an eye Miles until the party; we don’t have sugary treats in our house very often and Miles was constantly trying to sneak these little guys.



Grandma and Grandpa Hancock, Aunt Leslie and Aunt Lindsey (with baby Sophie) and our good friends and neighbors Tammy, Bella and Ali came to help us party. This is a cute shot of Miles with his Grandpa.



Hailey had her own special cake.



My guess of Hailey's thoughts by the look on her face: "This is weird! Everybody is singing, taking pictures, and looking right at me....what's going on??"



Digging into her first cake



Thanks to everybody for the cards, packages, and gifts. Hailey is obviously a very loved little girl.

8 comments:

Emily said...

You did a great job on the balloon cupcakes! Looks like it was a fun party!

Debbie Jones said...

Looks like fun. Hailey is a very loved little girl. Looks like you had a very nice party. Wish we could have been there too.
Love, MOM

The Lewis Family said...

I love the picture of Hailey getting sung too, not only does she have an awesome expresion, but I can definately see she is Mile's little sister.

The Boring Family said...

She's almost as chubby as Sadie. I love "healthy" babies! Cute party!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, Hailey!!! I can't believe it's been a year!

mydeserthome said...

when was the party? where were we? j/k I was probably taking boards.

Lynette said...

The balloon cupcakes are cute. Very creative! I can't believe that Hailey is already a year old.

Christina said...

I love the balloon cup cakes what a great idea. Happy first birthday to darling Hailey!! The chocolate cake looks yummy I bet she loved every bite!:)