Thursday, October 22, 2009

For the record, Hailey's cute words at 18 months


(singing) ABCD-D-D-D....
Nummy!
bottie (bottle)
ba (bath)
bow (as in hair bow)
pretty
pain (plane)
button
potty
ow!
out
eye bow (eye brow)
boon (balloon)
red
ton (tongue)
tee (teeth)
Ha-wee (Hailey)
Come on!
I wuv ooo (I love you!) First sentance! Said September 9, 09
I do! I am!
Horray! ("When you're happy and you know it shout horray".)
my (Miles)
mine!
blue
toe
tar (star)
out
all done
potty
tootie (cookie)
nandy (candy)
taw (car)
bubba (bubbles)
OK
towel
hot
yellow
bye-bye
pee (please)
doe? (go?) (puts hands in the air and shrugs shoulders-- as in "Where'd he go?")
mau (mouth)
hat (always does the baby sign when she says this)
no (nose) said while pointing to nose
doggie
hello!
da doo! (thank you)
daw (door)
eye (always points to our eyes when she says it--it's not a gentle point more like a poke in the eye)
uh-oh!
moe (more)
beekey (blankie)
hi!
diada (diaper)
beedee (birdie)
teetee (kitty)
no no no (while shaking head)
BABY! (always said with lots of enthusiasm)
daddy
mommy
ball
nana (banana)
bapa! (grandpa)
mAma (Grandma)

1 comment:

Lynette said...

She's got a great vocabulary.