Thursday, October 22, 2009

For the record, Miles' cute sayings from ages 2-3


"Daddy is as tall as a snowman!"- Miles (think of the primary song "Once there was a Snowman" and it makes sense...)

Grandma J: You need to grow two or three more feet before you can go in the deep end. (at the pool)
Miles: But I already have two feet!!

"Can I get in the middle?"
- Miles, walking into the room and seeing us kissing.

"I watched a movie when I was in bed with my eyes closed." -
Miles trying to explain he had a dream

"Our home is at our house."
- Miles

Dad: "There's 'A' mountain."
Miles: "Where'd 'B' moutain go?"

"Wipe it paper"-Miles' name for toilet paper

"Chicken Dale" -Miles' pronunciation of Chip 'n Dale

"Lemon egg" -Miles' pronunciation of lemonade

"Neighborhood" - what Miles calls Robin Hood

Grandpa H: "How are you?"
Miles: "Two!"

Mom (talking to self in kitchen): "What should we have for dinner?"
Miles (overhearing in family room): "How about cinnamon rolls and cookies!"

"My tummy's getting big, big, big like daddy's!"
-Miles showing me his fully tummy after dinner.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I love the things that they say. I was good about recording what Riley said, but I've been a slacker recently. I need to start again. Cute picture.