Saturday, October 30, 2010
# 3
I am sure that most everyone who checks our blog probably talks to us enough to already know that Miles and Hailey are going to get a new little sister or brother in the spring!
I am 13 weeks pregnant as of today! Last month we got our "little bean" ultrasound pictures and yesterday we (the kids and I) went to the doctor for my third visit and we got to hear the baby's heart beat!
This is the awkward part of pregnancy for me---the time where I'm sure people look at me and can't tell if I am pregnant or just had an extra large lunch. Well, actually, some days both are true!
We're excited! Oh, and I have a guess---I think we are having a little girl! That's what I think until the ultrasound technician can prove me wrong :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I am so happy for you! Congrats, if I haven't already expressed it :)
We are really excited for #3 (#5 grandchild!) and think that either boy or girl would be just wonderful!!
Congratulations! Such exciting news!
Yay! You look great. If I didn't know know I wouldn't think you look pregnant, or fat. Hailey was telling me today that the baby is a sister.
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you. You are such an incredible mother and any child that comes to your family is very lucky!
Congrats!! That is so exciting. I am sure you look great as always!!
Yay!!! Congrats again! You are so cute pregnant Tiffany! I bet your kiddos are so excited to have another baby in the family.:)
Post a Comment