Friday, November 12, 2010

Beautiful Sunsets

Isn't this pretty? I took this picture a couple streets over from our house. 

This is the exact same place, just at a different moment of the sunset.
The kids and I have been going outside a lot lately. Miles and Hailey roll hot wheels down our steep driveway, and some nights after dinner we go out into the front yard and we wait for daddy to come home to us. Or if he's out of town we walk around the block or I let the kids dig and play in all the dirt they want in the garden. We enjoy the cool evenings, the pretty sunsets, and being outside. When Joey gets home from work and it's not too late I leave him with the kiddos and walk for one hour, doing a loop around Gladden Farms. Sometimes I get to go with a good friend, and that is always fun!
Can you see the rainbow? It was a lot brighter in person.
Right from our front yard about 1 month ago!

From the back yard just about a week ago! Arizona has the prettiest sunsets!

Waiting for daddy to come home one evening...

Love this little lady...

It's perfect weather and I love that we get to be outside more often! I love this time of year!!

2 comments:

Debbie Jones said...

I love gorgeous Arizona sunsets. Glad that you enjoy them too. Cute pictures of those sweet kids.

The Boring Family said...

Gorgeous! We always seem to have beautiful sunsets over the mountains. The only problem is, I'm driving on the freeway when I see them! No time to take a picture! You got some pretty good pictures!