12/24/2010
We went to a Christmas Eve dinner at Dean and JoLinda McCook's house and snapped a couple cute photos right before we left. Miles had fun playing with his friend Tristan, who he doesn't see very much any more.
12/24/2010
These kids were excited on Christmas Eve. We didn't make cookies for Santa this year, but we did leave carrots for the reindeer and put out "santa's magic key" on the door step!
Hancock Family 2010: Isn't this a great picture? Poor Miles is missing from the shot. We spent Christmas afternoon with the Hancocks.
Oh, and Miles' Joy School class (plus another joy school class) did a little nativity for all the parents. Miles was a wise man. I had to share that sweet smile!
I'm looking forward to January. I think we'll have a lesson on goals and then go play some soccer for FHE tomorrow...
The missionaries are coming for dinner tonight! I'm sure the kids will be so excited to show off their Christmas presents to the Elders :).

5 comments:
Merry Christmas! Love Hailey's sparkly shirt. Looks like a fun filled family Christmas. And I'm glad it wasn't my kid with his fingers up his nose at the nativity (for once!!!).
Lynette, that is something Miles would do too!!!--sorry about that Kati--if I had photo shop I could do something cute to crop it or make it fuzzy around the edges or something --but it's still kind of cute in it's own way. :) I just really wanted to share that sweet smile!
Such cute pictures. Love the Hancock Family photo! Looks lots of fun.
I too liked the nose-picking kid next to Miles. Your kids are so cute.
Hmmm....is that my kid?! lol
travis, travis, travis. oh well, what can I do. Sorry it takes away from adorable Miles, who by the way was AMAZING giving his talk in primary. What a great kid Tiffany!
Post a Comment